2017 Best Price Guarantee! Worldwide Free Shipping. Contact Now (305) 776 5064

Customer Service 

Shipping & Delivery
DHL and USPS are two major shipping partners for our gallery. 
Privacy & Security
This privacy policy sets out how Amazing Custom Art uses and protects any information that you give Amazing Custom Art when you use this website. Amazing Custom Art is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Amazing Custom Art may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Returns & Refund Policy
We allow each customer to inspect the final product before shipping via digital preview in My Account. No limits or time are set for the amendment, in other words, we amend the painting until the customers are satisfied with the outcome. Even after you receive the painting, you still have time to review it and should it have any problem, you still can send to our company for amendment. Please send to 10050 SW 62 Ave, Miami, FL, 33156 as postal address.

As the service of custom portrait from photo is of high value, we treat each project with great attention and care.

  1. We usually would refund the 20% Down Payment if order is cancelled within 24 hours (one day) after the order is placed. After 24 hours, sisnce we would have already placed the order, please allow such 20% down to cover the cost of order placing, canvas, overhead, artist salary, etc. 
  2. If due to our mishandling of orders, we will issue 100% refund for all payments including down payment.
  3. If computerized print is detected, we issue 100% refund.

A hand-made portrait will not be perfect as a photo print as it is painted by hand with naked eyes. Hence please understand that it certainly can’t be as accurate as the picture itself. Our studios will strive to amend according to your comments until you feel satisfactory. There is no limit of times to amend the portrait or painting.

Ordering
Ordering can be placed completely online. In case there is any question, don't hesitate to call (305) 209 6188 for more details of ordering.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Payment is allowed to make via Paypal or check payment. We accept 20% down to start your project. Upon your notification of shipping, we will collect the rest 80% balance.
Viewing Orders
Viewing orders is easy by logging into My Account on our website. We would send emails for confirmation of order and payment to your registered emill address. You can log in My Account via the link in the email. Cmments and previews are all in My Account after you click into each individual order. It is at the middle of page.
Updating Account Information
Go to My Account to update your account information any time.
Paint It For Me Inc. Add: 6890 N Kendall Dr. #B101 , Miami, FL, 33156 Tel: +1 (305) 209 6188 +44(20) 3239 6188 Email: sales@amazingcustomart.com